Fremont High Dive sign depicting a diver outside of a concert venue and bar in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington.
What to do in Fremont Seattle
If you’re in the area and love neon signs, be sure to also check out the Fremont Ballroom sign. Also be sure to check out these other Fremont Seattle attractions:
- The Fremont Troll
- Space Sculpture
- Waiting for the Interurban
- Statue of Lenin
- Bridgetender Rapunzel in Neon
- The Fremont Rocket
- Late for the Interurban Statue
- Apatosaurus Dinosaur Topiaries
- Fremont: Center of the Universe Sign
Site: High Dive Seattle
Location: 513 N 36th, Seattle, WA 98103
Cost: May charge cover.
Hours: Open Daily 4pm-2am
Note:: High Dive is a 21 and over live music venue.
Date: June 29, 2009