This sandwich combines buttery prosciutto, creamy Manchego cheese, and sweet Fig butter for a lunch option destined for a picnic in a park. Ciabatta rolls make great bread for road trip sandwiches because the hardy texture holds up during travel.
1 ciabatta roll
1–2 Tbsp. fig butter
2–3 slices prosciutto
1–2 sliced Manchego cheese
- If necessary, cut ciabatta roll in half.
- Lay out bottom half of roll on a cutting board or plate.
- Spread fig butter over the top with a knife.
- Top bread with two or three slices of prosciutto and one or two slices of Manchego cheese.
- Lay the top slice of the roll on top.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: sandwich, lunch
Keywords: sandwich, lunch, road trip, prosciutto